If your staffing needs are Seasonal, please click here
WorkVantage International Workforce Solutions Inc. specializes in helping Canadian employers address their staff shortages with qualified foreign workers. We source exceptional staff with specific industry experience from the Ecuadorian, Jamaican, Mexican, Taiwanese and Filipino labour markets.
How does it work?
Screening and recruitment of the most suitable foreign workers
- Assessment of the client company’s foreign staffing requirements: we will consult with your staff in order to fully understand the job requirements and we will design a recruitment plan together.
- We will send you free sample profiles.
- Our teams in Ecuador, Jamaica, Taiwanese, Mexican and The Philippines start the recruitment process according to the specific job requirements and profiles needed by your company.
- We perform an in-depth first interview with potential candidates.
- We test the candidate´s English skills.
- Comprehensive individual dossiers will be compiled for every candidate: these include references, education and training certificates, diplomas and past work experience. We do all the necessary checks in order to guarantee accurate resumes and credentials.
- Presenting to the employer a portfolio of qualified candidates: we will provide resumes of the candidates that have been selected and screened. You will be able to choose from the best foreign worker candidates.
- The employer interviews the selected candidates either in person in Ecuador, Mexican, Taiwanese Jamaica or The Philippines, or via video conference. You will have the opportunity to meet the candidates, enabling you to make a more effective decision.
- The candidates that you select will apply for their work visas at the Canadian Embassy in Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Taiwan or The Philippines.
Immigration assistance and representation
- Our Immigration Consultants will assist your company throughout the immigration process. We will propose the most suitable way of bringing foreign workers into Canada. That could be through the Foreign Worker Program (Temporary Work Visa) or the Provincial Nominee Program (Permanent Residence Visa).
- Our Consultant will provide your staff with all legal information regarding requirements for the hiring of a foreign worker such as: choosing the National Occupation Classification (NOC), wage rates, air transport and accommodation responsibilities.
- We assist and represent your company before Service Canada in order to obtain the approval for you to hire foreign workers. This process involves:
- Fulfilling Service Canada advertising and other requirements: these requirements vary from province to province. We will provide you with all the information relevant to your province. Entirely up to your choosing, we can guide you through the process or we can advertise for you through the Job Bank or other alternate recruitment channels.
- We will assist you in submiting an HRSDC Foreign Worker Application for a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) to the Service Canada Centre responsible for your area. Our immigration staff can do this on your company’s behalf in order to ensure minimal delays.
- After the positive LMO has been issued, we will send a copy of the confirmation letter to our offices abroad. This will be submitted along with the prospective foreign worker´s documentation to the Canadian Consulate in order to obtain their visas.
- The foreign worker's that you select will submit their application for the Canadian work visa.
- We also provide the selected candidates with a comprehensive consultation on how to obtain their permanent residence in Canada (if applicable). The prospect of obtaining permanent residence enforces their commitment and loyalty to your company. Foreign workers will put in more effort to improve their language skills and acquire any complementary skills needed to meet immigration requirements.
- We conduct informational sessions with the recruited foreign workers before departure. Essential tips and orientation are given on provincial health systems, labour and employment laws, the tax system, public transport, banking, local organizations working with immigrants, weather, SIN cards, etc.
- Arrange and assist the booking of airline tickets.
- Assist you with the contact information of local companies that offer accommodation and relocation services.
- Customized training arrangements will be provided to the candidates before or after their arrival in Canada, if required.
3 month guarantee after the workers arrive.